This is not your usual paint and sip.
By attending one of my workshops you’ll:
Here’s why my workshops are packed with value:
1. Tailored. Want to paint your partner’s favourite beach spot at a landscape workshop? Your grandmothers flowers at a floral workshop? Done. Make it personal, giftable, hangable, meaningful.
2. Quality. Anyone that’s ever heard me nerd out about materials will know that I don’t skimp on quality. No primary school poster paints allowed.
3. Sustainability. I source supplies from small, local, passionate businesses, and partner with people aiming to improve our community.
4. Curated. By an artist, for a fail safe approach to colours (no garish colour clashes here) and an end product you’ll actually want to put to up on the wall.
5. Taught. Thoroughly planned, tested, and tested again. Learn skills you can take home and use again.
Want to know more? Available workshops at We Are Mindful Studio in Cronulla can be found here. Look for “Nat Daniel” in the title, and book directly through the We Are Mindful Studio.
One on one workshops, private small group and events can be booked directly through me. Get in touch.